018: How to account for income from loan application fees?
How to account for the loan origination fees or the loan servicing fees? In profit or loss? Amortize? Find out here!
015: How to prepare financial statements when going concern does not apply?
IFRS do not specify any rules for presenting the financial statements when the going concern basis does not apply. So, what to do? How to present the financial statements? What should we take care of? Find out here!
013: How to account for rentals depending on inflation and future sales?
What if your lease payments depend on future sales, inflation, use of the asset, interest rate or other things – what should you do? How should you account for them under IFRS 16? Find out here!
- 015: How to prepare financial statements when going concern does not apply? on
- Our machines are fully depreciated, but we still use them! What shall we do? on
- How to make a change in functional currency on
- 034: How to account for financial guarantees under IFRS 9? on
- Example: IFRS 10 Disposal of Subsidiary on
- About IFRS (15)
- Accounting estimates (IAS 8) (5)
- Accounting policies (4)
- Consolidation and Groups (21)
- Employees (8)
- FAQ (1)
- Financial Instruments (47)
- Financial Statements (26)
- Foreign currency (9)
- How To (18)
- IFRS Accounting (64)
- IFRS Summaries (28)
- IFRS videos (40)
- Impairment of assets (6)
- Income Tax (9)
- Intangible assets (8)
- Inventories (14)
- Leases (17)
- Most popular (6)
- Not just IFRS (10)
- Podcast (37)
- PPE (IAS 16 and related) (38)
- Provisions and Contingencies (5)
- Revenue recognition (19)
- Sectors&Industries (4)
- Uncategorized (2)
- US GAAP (3)