Coronavirus and IFRS – What is happening?
Over past few months, coronavirus became the most mentioned word everywhere. No wonder – not only it takes lives of our dear ones, but it also affects our daily life in many different ways. In many countries, people cannot go to work, kids cannot go…
Accounting Policies and Estimates, Financial Instruments, Financial Statements, Non-current Assets 64
Conceptual Framework for the Financial Reporting 2018
The summary of the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting 2018 – with VIDEO!!!
The Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
Update 2019: As the new Framework was issued in 2018, there’s a summary of updated Framework with the new video here on this link. The Conceptual Framework for the Financial Reporting (I will call it just “IFRS Framework”) serves as a pillar on which the…
- Silvia on Contract Asset vs. Trade Receivable – What’s the Difference?
- Ann on Contract Asset vs. Trade Receivable – What’s the Difference?
- Adnan Aslam on IFRS 9 Financial Instruments
- Animesh K Chatterjee on IAS 7 Statement of Cash Flows
- Silvia on Accounting for Prepayments in Foreign Currency under IFRS
- Accounting Policies and Estimates (12)
- Consolidation and Groups (24)
- Current Assets (21)
- Financial Instruments (54)
- Financial Statements (45)
- Foreign Currency (9)
- IFRS Videos (63)
- Insurance (1)
- Most popular (6)
- Non-current Assets (54)
- Other Topics (15)
- Provisions and Other Liabilities (43)
- Revenue Recognition (25)