What is IFRS?
IFRS stands for International Financial Reporting Standards and it is a set of principles and rules for reporting various transactions and items in the financial statements. Just like United States have their US GAAP, Canada has its Canadian GAAP, United Kingdom has its UK GAAP etc,…
Financial Statements 25
- Silvia on Contract Asset vs. Trade Receivable – What’s the Difference?
- Ann on Contract Asset vs. Trade Receivable – What’s the Difference?
- Adnan Aslam on IFRS 9 Financial Instruments
- Animesh K Chatterjee on IAS 7 Statement of Cash Flows
- Silvia on Accounting for Prepayments in Foreign Currency under IFRS
- Accounting Policies and Estimates (12)
- Consolidation and Groups (24)
- Current Assets (21)
- Financial Instruments (54)
- Financial Statements (45)
- Foreign Currency (9)
- IFRS Videos (63)
- Insurance (1)
- Most popular (6)
- Non-current Assets (54)
- Other Topics (15)
- Provisions and Other Liabilities (43)
- Revenue Recognition (25)